Here are some things you may or may not want to know about me:
- I love food and I’ll eat anything.
- I recently graduated from college and have been living in the greatest city I know, New York, for the last 4 years.
- I am a firm believer in sharing, especially when it’s food or food-related information.
- I am not a fancy photographer. Many (ALL, probably) of the pictures you will see in this blog will have been taken on an iPhone and Instagramed (I know, I’m so cool).
Restaurant Rating System:
My rating system is out of five stars, with half step intervals. Here’s an ideal range breakdown of what these ratings should reflect:
- (0 stars): Inedible and unsanitary – I’m just glad I’m still alive.
- (½ - 1½ stars): Horrible – It’s over and we can move on.
- (2 - 2½ stars): Could be worse – I’ve had better and probably won’t come back.
- (3 - 3½ stars): Average – Pretty tasty and I might be back.
- (4 - 4½ stars): Delicious – I really enjoyed it and I would definitely return.
- (5 stars): Amazing – I just had my mind blown.